


Tattoos! An art form of self expression through inking of one's body! I have 5 myself, all of which have a meaning. From lil Wayne to Busta Rhymes, it seems to be a popular thing amongst the hip hop community. I stopped "inking" myself about 2 years ago, but I'm always thinking of what I should get next. Some are expressions of love others of hate. What ever way you look at them tattoos are a big part of fashion and culture today. What do you think about tattoos? Are you for them? Maybe you're against them? Show me some pictures the coolest one I see will get posted along with recognition! Tell me your reason for your tattoos. All 5 of mine have a reason. The most important to me being the Flaming Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ right over my heart. I had it copied from my grandfathers funeral card right onto my chest. Let me know what you think. Untill next time, Stay Fresh!
Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and
ReplyDeletewanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more soon!
Also visit my blog: does raspberry ketones work