Monday, July 27, 2009

KANYE WEST


I'm sure most of you already know Kanye West is mostly responsible for the huge switch in Hip-Hop's fashion trends. From huge over sized jeans and 4X tee shirts to fitted straight leg jeans and form fitting tees and cardigans. I think the change was long overdue and I applaud Mr. West for starting the movement. The greatest thing is you don't need millions to copy the image! Well if your trying to compete with Kanye's Louis V collection then you're on your own lol. However his more simple fashion sense I like to call "The 80'z Baby Look" is alot cheaper to keep up with. From cool printed tee's to skater sneakers its really not that difficult to follow. As you can see here for under $250 U.S. you can achieve the same look as the Louis Vuton Don himself. Well except for the glasses they are imported from Italy "Techno Super Futures"they'll run you about $750. You can get a knock off pair for around $20 =) . Mr. West we here at Click Flash NYC wanted to say thank you, and Stay Fresh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment