
My name is Gus Franc, I'm a native New Yorker born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y. I'm excited about launching this site!!! I've decided to walk the streets of New York City and bring you back fashion from every corner on every street. What are people wearing where are they getting it from. Real style Real people! This isn't fashion from Europe at over priced boutiques. It's everyday people like you and me wearing whats trendy and comfortable. I will post photos and blogs and respond to your comments daily. Wherever my journeys take me you will be along for the ride. Get ready for fashion photography and fun! Please feel free to post your own photos and thoughts let me know if you see something extraordinary that the world should know of! If i see it in the street its going on my page lol! Thanks for viewing! Stay Fresh!
No comments:
Post a Comment