Saturday, July 25, 2009


I went to Cafe Remy ( http://remyloungenyc.com/ ) in Brooklyn last night. I didn't have a chance to take a few snap shots. Sorry i dropped the ball on that one lol! However the fashion was crazy last night from the best to the worst it was all there. The atmosphere was very live and it's a great place to be on a Friday night! Ladies I stress this to you with the utmost importance, if you are huge and sloppy please! I repeat PLEASE! do not wear tight clothing and or belly shirts. Belly shirts and tube tops are meant for people with out bellies! So if your packing a basketball or bigger keep it hidden. Other then that the heels and dresses were fresh to death last night. Big shout to the dude in the white tee black vest jeans and a fedora. He was most definitely killing it last night. I will try to get some pictures that my friends took to post them up later on. Until then! Stay Fresh!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I keep telling Judy that we need to peep that place!
    Thanks for the heads up ;)

    ReplyDelete